Tuesday 18 June 2013

When 900 years old, you reach… Look as good, you will not.

My birthday started great. I woke up in the night for the pain in the legs due to the exercises of the day before. It often happens here to wake up with muscles stiff and slow, but since I arrived I had never felt such pain!! When I finally got up to go to the bathroom almost I could not walk. Stoically I went down to the Sunday morning meeting with my colleagues. All of them greeted me, and at the question "how old are you today?" my answer was "today I feel 80." We left to Jiaozuo and to celebrate the departure of my roommate and my birthday we decided to go to a restaurant "all you can eat".
First, however, I decided to give myself a present and I got a nice total body massage. One hour of massage was what I needed, especially in the legs. Then I tried the Baguan ... Chinese traditional procedure for which, using fire, the masseur take out the air from the inside of the glasses and then he applies them on your back. These cling under vacuum and then are left there for 10 minutes. This, according to traditional Chinese medicine, it should unlock the points through which energy flows ... The procedure itself was pleasant and relaxing. Even if it leaves some nice bruises on my back.



The scale of the masseur told me that I’m 73kg ... With the shoes and clothes! A month and a half ago I weighed 80 naked ... Let's go eating!

After this nice massage we went to a super luxurious restaurant, inside a super luxurious hotel, where for 12 euro I nearly died for what I ate. My roommate Silvio decided to offer me the lunch, while Zangh Xi, a Chinese girl doing Tai Chi with me, bought me a chocolate cake! And Bruno gave me a little dart board with three darts :-D I was touched.



After lunch I went to a bakery and bought a big cake to share with other students who weren't with us for lunch ... They also gave me a paper crown with the words 'happy birthday'! We ate it for dinner ... The cake, not the crown!

Tomorrow, if my legs will allow it, I'll start training ... For the moment I feel the Force focus in my stomach to try to digest.


No comments: