Tuesday 2 July 2013

For my ally is the Force. And a powerful ally it is


Two months of training.
Things are getting serious.
I've lost 5, 6 or 7 kilos (depending on the scale I use) and I put on some muscles. With less kilos to carry around all the exercises get more interesting and I can focus more on the proper execution and less on prayers recited in the hope that the training would end sooner. It happens that I feel bored when the teacher tells us to rest. Running does not scare me anymore. I'm not the fastest, but I do not stop gasping anymore. I finish all the exercises and technique improves a bit every day. In the small group of Tai Chi students I am the oldest, both at the registry and for experience. The teacher often ask me to teach others and sometimes even the Chinese children. It's making me doing a specific training for teaching others. The movements endlessly repeated in the forms of Tai Chi begin to take shape.


We did a wrestling training. I confronted with my friend Bruno, who is 10 years younger than me and monstrously stronger (I lost count of the number of pushups he can do with weights on his back!). When I was upset and tense, his strenght overwhelmed me and he won. When I relaxed, listening to his movement, I won ... The Force is beginning to flow ;-)
During the hour of meditation I clearly transcended, and I also received some messages that I still have to finish deciphering...Malicious say that I felt asleep and I dreamed...Ignorants!
I started training with a sword. Folks, that's just gorgeous! The teacher says I should have time to finish both the form with bare hands than with sword.




And finally, as proof of my connection with the universe and its energy flowing in me, and with a very SMALL help from the net, I finished the Rubik's Cube!


What can I say, may the Force be with us!

PS.
The end of the second month and the end of the second pair of shoes!






No comments: