Thursday 6 March 2014

The Force is strong within my family

Here in Barcelona the Force is flowing strongly into our house. We started watching both Star Wars trilogies. In the right order... that would mean, first episodes 4, 5 and 6 and then the episodes 1, 2 and 3. This led to OBVIOUS tremor in the Force that has been transformed in the arrival of two new roommates. Chewbacca and Darth Maul moved to our house, leaving their faces on two t-shirts that I wear often. But this has not calmed the Force. 

So I recently began one of the novels of Star Wars. Not knowing where to start I decided to start from the beginning... the very beginning... 10000 years before the events of the movies. Into the Void. Truly one of the last out, first published in 2013, but in fact the first book, in the Star Wars chronology, among more than 200 books. Then, while looking for info about this book, I found that on youtube there is also the audio book! And so I began to read and listen at the same time. It's a bit' like having your grandfather who tells you stories. It's not bad. But evidently it was not enough. The Force still had something to say ... something big. Then, in the last days, just as I was on vacation to relax, a message came from a friend who congratulated me! My first project which includes the study of tai chi as rehabilitation for arthritis patients was accepted. It's a matter of time (a month or two), and the contract will officially take place.

May the Force be with us!

No comments: