Tuesday 3 December 2013

The Force flows

The Force flows in everything, even in this blog, I thought it would die at the end of my Chinese experience but not, I’m still here writing. It continues to flow through us instruments of the Force, we continue our studies in schools around the world, currently in Barcelona in the school CEITAI. So no surprise to see the Force flowing into rolls of toilet paper in the bathroom of the school. In front of the white rolls the statues of two "young padawan" training make a fine show.



Sure it does not flow in the same way in all. For example, the rolls of toilet paper the school does not seems to me very different from those at home. 

It can flow differently in my new master, who immediately came to tell me that some of the things I had learned in China were "muy malo" (very bad)! What to say? I keep in mind the teachings of both, and in time I will see :-)

For example, the Force may flow even in the child who saw me do the exercises at the park in the morning and started to kick the air and to kick even his mother that HAPPILY came to ask me what I was doing.

Then also flows differently in the European Union, which has well evaluated  my project to do tai chi with arthritic old men, but not so well to guarantee funding. So we wait and see what happens.

What can I say, may the Force be with them too.

No comments: